Viewing: 1-20 of 58
lcarreau

lcarreau - Aug 10, 2009 12:56 am - Voted 10/10

Fine Steve ...

But, perhaps you should add a few pictures ???

Why does the hot seat always have to be so hot?

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 10, 2009 11:22 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Fine Steve ...

Yea, thats my point, it all about the pictures with you Larry. I did add the Women of SummitPost link and Kiefer's disturbing profile in a bikini!

Cheers Brother

klwagar

klwagar - Aug 10, 2009 10:36 am - Voted 10/10

:)

guilty

I hadn't realized but i've been on this site since 2002. I can't imagine how many hours I've spent on this. The worst tho, is when you are sneeking a look at some route at work and you get busted. esp with that darn banner at top.

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 10, 2009 2:22 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: :)

Yes, they always say like "Meet Mountaineering Singles" or stuff like that.

And always at work or at home with my wife walking by. LOL

silversummit

silversummit - Aug 10, 2009 6:54 pm - Voted 10/10

No problem with SummitPorn issues in my house

because he's too busy playing online games. I have ammunition!!!

Have you seen the grossly exaggerated female warrior figures on those games? And many of the female roles are played by men because they supposedly have more powers!!!!! Yuck!

Besides how am I supposed to get any work done if I don't get any 'cougar' inspiration?

Love the article! Glad I have a husband who lets me do what I want (camping, hiking etc.) including pitching tents in our family room and rolling sleeping bags up in the dining room and has for 38 years come August 14th!

Oh, forgot to add, that he already knows we are making a pilgrimage to REI's flagship store in Seattle on our trip to Washington state in a few days!

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 10, 2009 7:01 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: No problem with SummitPorn issues in my house

Thank you for the props and yes, my wife thinks its funny, but she does want me to to get off of it and go do some honey do's!!!

lcarreau

lcarreau - Aug 10, 2009 7:20 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: No problem with SummitPorn issues in my house

Wait till you get older. All you'll be doing is honey do's !!!

Luddite

Luddite - Aug 10, 2009 10:55 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice...

I get the same grief for looking at the USGS mapping program!

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 11, 2009 12:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice...

Thats because you fall asleep on it like it was a rock you are licking...LMAO!

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 11, 2009 1:11 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: shhhh

Ok, I thought you was unemployed, I will be quiet! I wont tell.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Aug 11, 2009 9:12 pm - Voted 10/10

Excuse me ...

Mister Steve? Could you please attach my "Mollies Nipple" photo
to your amazing article.

It's '345975.' That's the image number. lol.....Thanks!

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 12, 2009 5:49 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Excuse me ...

Done, I hope everyone clicks on the links within the article, I think Keifer's picutre is one of the most disturbing we have on this site.

gimpilator

gimpilator - Aug 11, 2009 9:43 pm - Voted 10/10

Hilarious

I know the guilty feeling. If I am not in the mountains, I am on the computer planning my next trip, switching back and forth between SummitPost and my mapping program. It's sad to admit but I probably average 1 or 2 hours a day on SummitPost. My non-mountaineering friends have been complaining that I'm "always gone in the mountains" and don't spend enough time with them. This leads me to ask the question "What do you do when your friend and family relationships start interfering with mountaineering trips?"

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 12, 2009 5:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Hilarious

Interfere? That Adam is a whole other subject. My first instinct is they can go pound sand, my second one is why you have any friends that don’t share the love of mountains with you and finally I am glad you chimed in., it was you that came up with the phrase “Hooking in the Mountains” right? Well that sounds like another piece somebody needs to explore.

We really do need to know if that is legal in all States (we already know it is in Nevada).

Thanks for the props and the vote, this article makes me laugh also.

yatsek

yatsek - Aug 12, 2009 5:17 am - Voted 10/10

If

"If a petition to outlaw SummitPorn crosses your path, rip it up, burn it, stuff it in your mouth and chew it up."

OK - I will! (But I only view Summiterotica:))

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 12, 2009 6:00 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: If

Yes Jacek, I hope it does not make it to Eastern Europe, I am certian you will defend it! LOL

:)

MoapaPk

MoapaPk - Aug 12, 2009 11:31 am - Voted 10/10

wife doesn't care

She just asks me occasionally who I am e-mailing.

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: wife doesn't care

Of course she cares, it just doesn’t bother her right? With someone who jumps as high as you do I can’t imagine anyone giving you grief.

Thanks for the vote my Second Chance Survivor Brother

ZeeJay

ZeeJay - Aug 12, 2009 4:52 pm - Voted 10/10

Good article

I think spouses should want each other to be happy and are selfish when they try to take their partner away from something he/she likes.

Deltaoperator17

Deltaoperator17 - Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good article

Well mine does however she does like to give me grief and use the word SummitPorn...LOL

Thank you sister Z

Cheers

Viewing: 1-20 of 58
Return to 'A Petition to Outlaw SummitPorn' main page