Well, with your assurrance that photo's are coming up soon, this looks good enough to me!
Well done Marco! Page has all the info to give the complete picture of the area.
Its about time this peak got its own page. Nice work! Would love to see some details on a few more routes.
Good page right now, some additional routes information would be nice.
Finally Adamello has it's page! Great!
March 9th, 2005. Now, as Adamello has its own mountain page, I think that this page should be developed to represent the whole Adamello-Presanella group.
My attitude is, that it's better if each peak has its own page on SummitPost. Group pages should give only general information, but photos, peak descriptions and routes should be on distinct summit pages.
I took my maps and enjoyed reading your page. Thank you! But I have some comments to make:
1. What is your page about? As I understand it is about the natural park between Camonica valley and Adamello main ridge. So "Trentino" in the headline is probably wrong. (\edit: corrected\) Name of the page would be better "Adamello Park". BUT: I would prefer a page about whole Adamello Group, also including information about the Trentino side. Of course something about both parks can be included.
2. "woolen pullover" Isn't this a bit old-fashioned? ;-) Nowerdays we have fleece clothing, soft shells, anoraks with membrans and so on. Who can handle a compass in these times of GPS?
3. I noticed that most of the text is not your work but taken from the website of Adamello Park
4. We should decide about the height of Adamello: 3539 m as in the text and on my Tabacco map or 3554 m as in the headline and in most books
5. Your page is not about Monte Adamello itself but about the western area of it. So the page about Monte Adamello itself still has to be done - and this would be the place for the route you also called "Adamello"
6. What about Rifugio "AI CADUTI DELL'ADAMELLO" (I know this as "Rifugio Lobbia"): I've read that it cannot be used because it is in great danger of collapsing because of loose rocks caused by global warming. Is this true?
So I propose to develop your page into a groups page about whole Adamello group, with extending your great list of the huts, a short description of the subranges and naming the main mountains there - as on other group's pages. For this this is a good start - but not finished yet.
A very informative page! I agree with Mathias, however, that you should include the Trentino part as well. Later on we could add single summits like Care Alto or Monte Adamello.
Lots of great information
Bella pagina, meritato!!
Very nice page with many helpfull informations! I love Adamello and Presanella group!
excellent group page, super photos...I like the group page concept...very beneficial for the visiting climber..cheers
An interesting report from a region, that i don't know. 10+