Agua Caliente Hill Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
nader

nader - Dec 31, 2022 3:07 pm Date Climbed: Nov 4, 2022

Agua Caliente  Sucess!

Nice hike on the last day of a 6 day hiking vacation to Tucson, see trip report.

mstender

mstender - Nov 11, 2021 8:52 am Date Climbed: Nov 7, 2021

Beautiful trail hike  Sucess!

I really enjoyed this easy trail hike and views from the top were great. I saw a tiger rattlesnake sunbathing on the trail on my descent.

Paul McClellan

Paul McClellan - Dec 24, 2015 11:15 am Date Climbed: Dec 22, 2015

First visit  Sucess!

The Santa Catalinas and Rincons were in clouds but the winter views west under the clouds were surreal with the low sun and patchy light.

Colinzeye

Colinzeye - Sep 19, 2014 9:10 am

A few minutes of peace  Sucess!

Just looking to get away for a minute from the pressures of caring for my brother in the final days of his battle with cancer. My father and I would wander the desert hiking and playing in the arid desert and climbing anything we could find. This was a nice warm up for a night of climbing and gazing at the stars from Mt Lemmon.

surgent

surgent - Dec 31, 2012 11:29 am Date Climbed: Dec 30, 2012

Closing out 2012  Sucess!

Cold, gray day with intermittent sun. Had the trail all to myself except for a few people at the very start. Well-constructed route with a variety of flora, and awesome views of the Catalinas and Rincons from the top. Surprised more people don't hike this peak. Log book had about 1-2 signatures per week. I suspect geocachers come up here too, given the trinkets that were crammed into the bottle.

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Apr 5, 2012 10:51 pm Date Climbed: Feb 19, 2012

Standard Route from west  Sucess!

I can hardly believe how few people I saw on this trail! It's a beautiful weekend day in February, the poppies are blooming on a trail in suburban Tucson...and once I got past Cat Track Tank, I saw only 5 others folks. Love it!

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Agua Caliente Hill' main page