Viewing: 1-6 of 6
mtwashingtonmonroe

mtwashingtonmonroe - Sep 15, 2004 5:59 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

This is already a brilliant page just on information! I'll be checkin back to see the photos but you've done a fine job! have a good one!

-Britt

rpc

rpc - Sep 15, 2004 6:58 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice write up.

William Marler

William Marler - Sep 16, 2004 12:04 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good job on the text. I will look forward to the photos. Cheers William

clarity

clarity - Sep 17, 2004 2:44 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Tom, nice page, good info!...happy to see more of the aig. rouges getting posted. one suggestion that i will make would be adding a seperate section, Routes or Routes Overview something along those lines that pertains to the paragraph that starts out with: "The Aiguilles Crochues is well-known for two alpine rock routes..." and putting up the route you did in the routes section (can't all happen at once i know). Very much like the listing of the other aig rouges pages on sp...at the end of your list you might add "and others that have not yet been posted." Another thing we could do is ask for an aig. rouges group to be started and then the related pages would show up on the left hand side of the page IF the maintainers went back and assigned them to the group. At the bottom of my grande floria page (and others) is a link to an article you might enjoy about the mont blanc massif and the route opening/bolting there and in the aig. rouges.

clarity

clarity - Sep 20, 2004 1:26 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thanks Tom!

noah

noah - Sep 21, 2004 2:36 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

nice work, i'm currently moving house but when i'm done i'll upload some more photos that are in storage.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Aiguilles Crochues' main page