An Gearanach Comments

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
lcarreau

lcarreau - Apr 17, 2008 6:32 pm - Voted 10/10

Outstanding ...

You are a very good bridge-walker, Stephen. This page contains
all the information and links that a person could ask for. Job
well done, mate! Hope the weather picture is improving in Scotland. - Larry of AZ

Boydie

Boydie - Apr 18, 2008 3:28 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Outstanding ...

Thanks Larry, it's a fun bridge to cross. I'm afraid I can't take the credit for all the links as Nanuls added most of this section. He's put some excellent info there.

Stephen

daveyboy

daveyboy - Apr 18, 2008 5:16 am - Voted 10/10

Yet Again:

Yet again another very good page. Well done Stephen.
Also great to see another UK page on the featured list.
David.

Boydie

Boydie - Apr 18, 2008 2:06 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Yet Again:

Cheers David, thanks for the comments. It's a lovely peak and one you should consider doing.
Stephen

Proterra

Proterra - Apr 26, 2008 5:06 am - Voted 10/10

Right...

Fuck you Stephen for putting up such a well-done page again before I could get my hands on it...

See you next week somewhere???

Boydie

Boydie - Apr 26, 2008 8:52 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Right...

Thanks Clint. Judging by your plans for next week, I think you may have a few future additions of your own.
Stephen

Proterra

Proterra - Apr 26, 2008 9:54 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Right...

If I could just get myself out of the pub, and ON my arse in front of my computer...

I am quite surprised that there isn't a Cuillins page yet, might start working on that when I'm back. And I need to finally finish my Fort William page...

Boydie

Boydie - Apr 26, 2008 10:15 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Right...

I'm afraid there is a page already for the Cuillin ridge although its in as a mountain/rock, probably better if it was an area/range. Sorry if I've put a spanner in the works, but if you hadn't been feasting on all that beer in the pub you may have clocked it!
See you Friday.

Proterra

Proterra - May 4, 2008 6:25 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Right...

Well, Glencoe was a right fucking disaster, if you want to know, I'll tell you more about it later. Where were you on Friday? Been in the Clachaig from 5.45 until 9.20 but there wasn't any Stephen from Clydebank. Had the long haired guy behind the bar calling you out around nine or so. Anyway, the rest of my group is still in Glen Coe, i fucked off to Edinburgh yesterday, where I'll be until my flight leaves Wednesday morning.

Cheers,
Clint.

Boydie

Boydie - May 4, 2008 2:50 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Right...

Really sorry Clint, we were running late and ended up just setting up camp at the back of the Kingshouse as we knew we would get a spot there okay and figured that we'd be hunting for a while trying to get a pitch in the vicinity of the Clachaig. In hindsight I should have suggested meeting in there instead. Was in the Clachaig early Saturday evening (between 5 and 7) for something to eat, a couple of beers and some games of pool and was hoping that you might be in there that evening, but seeing as I said Friday, you weren't. How come Glencoe was a fucking disaster? and was the start of your week okay?
Cheers,
Stephen

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'An Gearanach' main page