Bear Creek Spire N & NE Ridge from the side, nearly level with route top (Supercomposite) (Photo Topo)

Bear Creek Spire N & NE Ridge from the side, nearly level with route top (Supercomposite) (Photo Topo)

August 21, 2010 - NE Ridge & North Arete of Bear Creek Spire seen from Pyramid Peak. This supercomposite was generated from a dozen or so photos taken from a DSLR. I did some selective dodging and burning to help bring out the NE Ridge & N Arete from the background/intermediate features. Green lines are variations. Those linking up the NE Ridge with the N Arete (A & B) are ones I accidentally climbed before returning to the proper NE Ridge route. This view is of the North Arete from the side, nearly level with route top. North Arete from 3/4 perspective somewhat below route base. North Arete from head on, nearly level with route base. North Arete head on, and far below the route. North Arete info is referenced from SuperTopo & photos from other perspectives. I have only climbed the NE Ridge so far, so my line is based on my best interpretation of the hand drawn topo. This is a high resolution photo. Click to enlarge and see the detail.
PellucidWombat
on Oct 4, 2010 4:09 am
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing,  Topo/Diagram,  Informational
Image ID: 667466

Comments

No comments posted yet.