Viewing: 1-4 of 4
cp0915

cp0915 - Feb 9, 2009 10:14 am - Voted 10/10

Nice addition!

I'm surprised it took so long for this one to show up.

Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Feb 9, 2009 11:22 am - Voted 10/10

Good Page

Your submissions are definitely improving. You might want to fix the "external links" section though.

Noondueler

Noondueler - Feb 9, 2009 11:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good Page

Thanks Bubba. I decided to eliminate most of the previously ill conceived M&R pages that I hastily put up earlier without following the basic format. Probably put them up later. It's a pleasure to do the "footwork" and do it right! You have some really good ones! I'm still learning. By the way, how do you put external links into the M&Rs? .. any other suggestions?

Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Feb 9, 2009 11:49 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Good Page

If you want to insert a link, then click the 'insert link' button while you are editing a particular section. It will insert the HTML for a generic link wherever you want it placed. Then copy and paste the URL (beginning with www not http) where it says 'URL here". Type what you want the link to say were it says something link 'link text here'. As far as other suggestions, you might want to add a route description to the page or, if it is involved enough, a route page attached to this one. A topo map is always good to include to. You can get them from various websites. Mark Doiron is most helpful with that. I pull all mine from my TOPO software. If you ever need maps I can make them and send them to you. Also, I hope you do put up the other pages in improved form!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Casa Diablo Mountain' main page