Cima Verde ( 3 Cime del Bondone )

Cima Verde ( 3 Cime del Bondone )

Overview


From Malga Albi to Cima Verde and Doss D'Abramo.



One of the finest hikes in Vallagarina : even if starting from the low valley (200m) in a little you can reach some spectacular rocky summits that have nothing to envy to the typical dolomites environments : Cima Verde (2102m) e Doss d'Abramo (2140m).
The very varied landscapes, wood, equipped paths, ledges over cliffs, panos, make this escursion (for experienced hikers) a wonderful one day trip.


Cima Verde
 

Getting There

Vallagarina: Rovereto, Aldeno, Garniga Terme

From Garniga Terme (756m) choose for Malga Albi,(1264m) .- car parking.

Cima Verde
Cima Verde


Route Description

From Garniga Terme (756m) choose for Malga Albi,(1264m) .- car parking.

After a steep ascend in the wood you get the Baita Primo Larentis, at the foot of Cima Verde and Bondone ridge.
Now the path passes thorough spectacular overhanging rocky walls and, after a fork (acqua del mandret 1750m) to get the starting point of a very short ferrata.
On, along the grassy slope to Cima Verde.(2102m)
From Cima Verde, along the narrow path on the edge, to the rocky bar of Doss d'Abramo.
A ledge, on the left, leads to an equipped channel (NOT the ferrata segata - very difficult and dangerous - maybe closed now) that geives acces to the summital wide place. : big pano !
A path descending toward west (careful ...) and another equipped channel lead to the path and to the saddle between Doss and Cornetto.

Herefrom you can :
  • go straight following the path (water fountain) till the path of the normal route to Cornetto and, to the right, go down to Viote
  • turn to the right following the path bordering the western walls of Doss d'Abramo to get back toward Cima Verde
  • turn to the left following, in a very fine exposure, the path that runs along the eastern wall of Doss d'Abramo, to get back to the already walked path


     



    Cima Verde ( 3 Cime del Bondone )
    Cima Verde ( 3 Cime del Bondone )

    Cima Verde
    Cima Verde

    Cima Verde
    Cima Verde




    Essential Gear

    Ferrata gear
    Monte Bondone range
    Monte Bondone range

    Cima Verde
    Cima Verde


  • External Links


    3 Cime del Bondone


    Ferrata Segata


    Riserva integrale Monte Bondone

    riserva integrale

    SENTIERO DEL CORAZA/SPARAVEI

    Via Ferratas of the Italian Dolomites






  • Parents 

    Parents

    Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.