Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Matthew Van Horn

Matthew Van Horn - Oct 14, 2008 12:30 pm - Voted 10/10

Red Baldy

I find it best to stay directly on the ridge top all the way up the east side of Red Baldy. Sounds like you researched and planned well for this ridge hike, nice job. You'll have to come back and finish White Baldy!

Brad Snider

Brad Snider - Oct 21, 2008 12:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Red Baldy

Thanks Matthew. I hope to return to White Baldy some day...

woodsxc

woodsxc - Oct 22, 2008 2:20 pm - Hasn't voted

Props

Full props for bagging six peaks in a day. It sounds like an awesome hike/scramble. I'm not sure I'd go for a 12 hour solo hike in and unfamiliar range, but you seem to have made out just fine.

jareds

jareds - Oct 25, 2008 6:13 pm - Hasn't voted

awesome

we attempted the same route this summer; on red baldy we ended up in that same couloir - i imagine it was even nastier with ice/snow(we descended off from red baldy...) great pics, great trip report, thanks!

KirkSchly

KirkSchly - Aug 2, 2011 8:29 pm - Voted 10/10

niice

thanks for your trip report, you helped me plan for the same trip which I did last weekend. Quick question, (I am new to this) How do you add a primary image? and How do you add the parents links on the left hand side of your report?

Brad Snider

Brad Snider - Aug 2, 2011 8:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: niice

Kirk, thanks for the comment. To add a primary image, just click on "Edit Page", scroll down to "Primary Image ID" and enter just the number of your image, such as the one you have attached to your report: 734614.

To add parent links, go to the top of your edit page and click "Attach/Detach", which will allow you to search for and attach other parent items to your report (such as Wasatch Range).

Hope this helps.
Brad

KirkSchly

KirkSchly - Aug 7, 2011 5:11 pm - Voted 10/10

thanks

Thanks Brad!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Clinging to the Bullion Divide' main page