Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Dow Williams

Dow Williams - Sep 2, 2006 2:43 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Bugaboos

Yes Anita, Pigeon Spire to be sure. Have insight to a much better approach that Peter and I used. Grant Meekins (a local guide) gave it up to us and it is much nicer than the normal approach. I will put up the beta the next chance I get. Thanks.

Eric Sandbo

Eric Sandbo - Sep 4, 2006 5:43 am - Voted 10/10

Excellent page

Excellent, as usual, Dow. Do you know the Bugs well enough to do a page for the group? I've done Bugaboo, Snowpatch, Crescent, and Pigeon, but my information (and memory) are stale. There were no pages for ranges and groups when I did the first two peaks; now that SP has that category, it cries out for a Bugaboos Page to avoid some of this duplication of info. You have the climbing, writing, and photo talent to do it right, and you've obviously researched some background.

Dow Williams

Dow Williams - Sep 4, 2006 9:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Excellent page

Thank you Eric...but I am too busy climbing to do anything but add route beta to SP...would love to see you put up a group page, great area to be sure. I will add Pigeon next chance I get, Pvalchev and I had a super blue bird day and great photos, not to mention a fantastic alternative route through the Pigeon Fork-Bugaboo Glacier (much better than the col). Cheers.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Crescent Spire' main page