Congratulations! This picture reminds me on our S.O.S.A.T. tour.
Looks like that cloud arrived at just the right time for a really great shot. Cheers.
You can put it the other way round: the cloud just left at the right moment. But not without leaving us soaking wet and shivering up there.
Gangolf, please give me that piece of code which enabled you to put link thumbnail on your new S.O.S.A.T. page.
Hi Vid, that's not so much a piece of code but a matter of copy and paste...... I heve done it on the Puez-Geisler page to include pictures within a section....
Goes like this:
- Go to the page you want to copy the pictures from
- Go to the appropriate section
- Click "View Additional information"
- Now right click the page somewhere (where ther's no link or picture) and view the source code of that page
- In there somewhere (and that's the technical part) is a #table> #/table>-statement (replace # with opening brackets) which includes the pictures that can be seen after the section
- Copy this and include it in your own page and you'll have the same pictures there (did that with the Fermeda-pictures in Puez-Geisler)
- Of course you can change the images by replacing the numbers (thrice for each picture); plus you can include more than five pictures but then rather do a whole table since many of us don't use highest resolution
- If you want the picture, that has just been clicked on be part of the photos of your page you need to replace the mountain number as well. But this doesn't work really: only if you click at the picture the system thinks it is the last picture of your page and you can navigate up. If you want to return it cannot be found. Quite obvious since the pictures are linked to another mountain in the first place.
It's quite a difficult procedure which is why I only do it on new pages. But once I find enough time (or have nothing to post anymore) I'll go through my pages to update them this way. It is a nice procedure to link more than the five pictures to the pages. If you have a page like my "Pointe de Drône" where suddenly people start posting masses of pictures which all are very beautiful you want them represented on the page. That's one way how to do it.
So - get busy :-))))