We encountered high winds while attempting to carry a cache up to 16.2K on the West Buttress of Denali. The team is discussing whether or not to continue. A lenticular cloud was also forming over Foraker, so we decided to turn back that day.
From left to right; Ben, Steve, Peter and Paul.
Photo taken from just below the headwall, May 25, 2008. Basin Camp (14K) is behind us with Mt Hunter in the distance.