0. General. From 680 m to 1634 m, exposition E, SE, easy ski tour. Gear: Usual ski touring equipment.
1. Effort. 960 m, 2 h 30 min.
2. Power. 1 - no difficulties.
3. Psyche. 1 - no difficulties.
4. Orientation. 2 - easy. If you're the first one to go, you'll have some problems.
You start the tour in Brezje, a small village below Dobrca, West of Trzic. The village can be reached by the road, which connects Trzic and Begunje. Start altitude is 680m.
You can ascend the summit either by the Eastern slope, from Bistriška planina (alpine meadow), or directly, by the SE ridge. The latter approach is fine if you carry skis on your rucksack, the former can be done entirely with skis.
1. In good winter conditions the forrest road to Bistriška planina is cleaned to be used with sledges. That's how you reach the altitude of 1160 m. From there you follow the forrest road towards the NW and W and then up towards the NW again to reach Lešanska planina (alpine meadow), 1500 m. From there, steeply through the woods in the NW direction to the junction of paths and right to the summit.
2. The direct marked path turns in Brezje left (towards the NW), after some 20 minutes turns right (NE) and soon reaches the SE ridge of Dobrča. You continue by it allways towards the NW, cross the forrest road on the altitude of some 1500 m and direction N reach the summit.
You best ski down from the summit towards the SE. On a small saddle, south of the summit, turn left (SE) and ski down over meadows and light forrest to Lešanska planina, 1500 m. From the lower part of this nice meadow, continue through light forrest towards the SE. When you hit forrest roads, you can continue towards the SE or turn left and ski down by the road to Bistriška planina. Then by the sledge piste continue to Brezje.