Enchantment Peak Additions and Corrections

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Redwic

Redwic - Jun 13, 2011 10:15 am - Hasn't voted

Clarification

I just want to clarify one of the statements currently made on this page. There are actually two distinct summit areas, one NE and one SW, but the SW summit area has *three* distinct summit contours with the southwest-most point being the obvious highest point of those three. Don't bother with the middle and northeast points of the southern summit area. The northeast-most summit (scramble) of the mountain is obviously 30'-40' higher than any of those middle points between the northeast-most and southwest-most summits.

I wanted to mention this because we found multiple maps showing all three southwest contours as being higher than the northeast-most contour, and that certainly is not true. Don't bother with any of those middle contours.

Dean

Dean - Jun 14, 2011 1:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Clarification

You guys had a nice trip. A dream come true for many would be to do what you all accomplished, a true slam. McClellan and Cannon would make a six effort and cover the Enchantments but that would be alot to try and do on one trip. I love that Enchantment area.

rbuzby - Jul 25, 2017 9:42 am - Hasn't voted

Attribution

" To me, that was super important as I've been an avid partaker of this area since 1971, when I first discovered the Enchantments and adopted them as my own. So for over 30 years, I've been going in and out of this area and its beauty never ceases to amaze me, on every single trip."

Your bio says you are 24 years old. If you post a quote from someone else, you should attribute it to them.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Enchantment Peak' main page