February Weekend In Vantage

February Weekend In Vantage

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing

Words

A great weekend of climbing in Vantage, WA in mid-February of 2010. Amazing weather and great lines! Only downside was the crowd factor (groups of 4+ with perpetual top ropes on most routes)...but oh well. Shirley led Air Guitar (5.10a), Crackmaster Lambada (5.10b), Ride 'Em Cowboy (5.9), and Sinsemilla (5.10c). I led Pony Keg (5.9), Boschido (5.10b), and George And Martha (5.10a). All amazing lines (on the Sunshine Wall), and especially Shirley's onsight of the intimidating looking Crackmaster Lambada --- thin pro, sandy rock, loose blocks at top.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Apr 20, 2010 4:36 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice set of pics!

Nice climbing Radek and Shirley. Man, these bring back memories. Glad you got out and enjoyed a nice day on the sunshine wall.

Martin

rpc

rpc - Apr 20, 2010 6:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice set of pics!

Hi Martin,
It's great to hear from you man. How's your recovery? I sent you an email twice via SP but it bounced back - I should have tried harder & I'm sorry I did not. Thanks for checking out this stuff.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

VantageAlbums