Feechopf Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
icypeak

icypeak - Jun 15, 2019 12:10 pm Date Climbed: Sep 16, 2018

A nice scramble   Sucess!

On the way to Alphubel.

KoenVl

KoenVl - Jul 9, 2013 5:55 am Date Climbed: Jul 5, 2013

From Täschhütte  Sucess!

Climbed the Feechopf on our way to the Allalinhorn. Didn't climbed Allalin as we didn't feel 100% sure on the ridge leading from Feechopf to Allalin. However, the views from the Feechopf were simply superb!

il.rocciatore

il.rocciatore - Aug 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Route Climbed: NW Flank Date Climbed: august 2009  Sucess!

Short detour after traversing the Alphubel coming from the Mischabeljochbivouac. Not particularly rewarding.

Cyrill

Cyrill - Jan 17, 2008 5:13 pm Date Climbed: Jul 16, 2007

Feechopf 3888m  Sucess!

in combination with Alphubel.

jck

jck - Jul 30, 2007 6:30 pm Date Climbed: Jul 18, 2007

From Alphubeljoch  Sucess!

Thought about climbed Allalinhorn. I led the first horizontal pitch when my partners decided to go back. Maybe next time we would finish the route...

John Climber

John Climber - Oct 20, 2005 6:27 pm

Route Climbed: E-W ridge Date Climbed: 28 July 2005  Sucess!

We departed from the Täsch-Hütte to the Alphubeljoch with clear and, relatively, warm weather. Reached the top of the Feechopf from the NW over the glacier and firn slopes. Continued to the Allalinhorn over the WE ridge. Easy II-grade scrambling, with some interesting steps here and there. Poor rock, and no possibilities of safe belay...which should not be needed for the careful climber. Climbed again later that day in opposite direction in our way back to Täsch-Hutte.



We had to be careful with some ice covering the route near the Feejoch, the saddle at the end of the stone-ridge.

andre hangaard

andre hangaard - Oct 19, 2005 6:02 pm

Route Climbed: Längflue hut - Fee Glacier - Feejoch Date Climbed: 18 Aug 2005  Sucess!

Beautiful walk over the Fee glacier. Good tracks.

Solo over the ESE-ridge on my way to Alphubel.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Feechopf' main page