Fenn Mountain Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
vancouver islander

vancouver islander - Sep 13, 2008 3:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice page

Good to see you posting again. I always enjoy your well written and well documented contributions.

Cheers,

Martin

mrh

mrh - Sep 14, 2008 4:04 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice page

Thanks Martin, I have quite a back log of pages to write, but just haven't had the time or interest. Maybe this winter I'll catch up some.

Super Dave

Super Dave - Sep 13, 2008 6:56 pm - Voted 10/10

Excellent Work

Thanks for creating this page mrh! I spent numerous hours researching this peak last summer, and your page basically quadruples the sum total (on-line + guidebooks) of beta that was available previously. Gas prices kept me away from the area in 2008, but I fully plan to pay Fenn Mountain a visit within the next couple summers. Thanks again.

mrh

mrh - Sep 14, 2008 4:12 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Excellent Work

Thanks Dave. I have been wanting to get up there for years and figured since I can almost see it from my front yard, it was time I did so. The trip was an eye opener in that what I told you a few weeks ago based upon review of some maps and distant observation would have been totally wrong. Your idea of going out the ridge above Legend Lake and droping down that steep snowy slope is definitely the best way to get to Fenn. Glad you didn't go up there based on my erroneous ideas. You'd have been justifiably pissed. Let me know when you get up this way next.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Fenn Mountain' main page