Also very toxic...
So no more garnish, I suppose. How about the pink ones?
Flower color is not a good identifier of distinct species, and the whole genus is toxic. My guess (based on purple spots and lack of hair) is that this is a pale variant of D. purpurea which, as the name implies, is usually pinkish-purplish.
which claims that the white variety is less poisonous than the purple variety, but since they also say the lethal dose is two grams (undried weight), I think it's the difference between "dead" and "very dead".
You have the most impressive photography I have yet seen. Do you sell prints?