Frog's Head roof

Frog's Head roof

feeling the pump due to poor roof-pulling technique on Frog's Head roof, Gunks, NY. November 2013.
anita
on Nov 12, 2013 12:57 pm
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing
Image ID: 875759

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Nov 12, 2013 1:09 pm - Voted 10/10

Seneca?

Have you two ever been to Seneca? You ought to consider a trip down next spring. I'd love to come out and join you for the weekend. There are a number of summit routes from 2-4 pitches.

anita

anita - Nov 12, 2013 3:26 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Seneca?

never been but it is on the list. you want to plan something for the spring? easter road trip perhaps? I'm down.

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Nov 13, 2013 4:23 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Seneca?

We've been going out to visit my parents at that time of year the past few years, but the good thing is that since it only takes me about 2.5 hours of night driving to get to Seneca, I can make plans around yours pretty quickly. Maybe I can get up to the Gunks with you two one of these days as well. I haven't been there yet.

anita

anita - Nov 13, 2013 8:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Seneca?

for Seneca, we could make it a long weekend with enough advance planning. Gunks is very doable; we've been down there every weekend for the last month. so, anytime you want to head up, let me know. lots and lots of climbing. it's pretty awesome, despite the crowds.

MoapaPk

MoapaPk - Nov 14, 2013 2:51 pm - Voted 10/10

Butterfly?

It looks like you photoshopped in the rope, and took out the butterfly. I know that butterfly pictures cause much consternation on SP, but you shouldn't have to edit pictures to make them acceptable. (joke)

anita

anita - Nov 14, 2013 5:35 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Butterfly?

I actually prefer the sans-rope, butterfly version - it makes me look more dainty and girlie. you should upload it. add Everest and a Lolcat and you will get picture of the century.

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Nov 14, 2013 3:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice

You look in your element here, Anita, totally enjoying it!

Sarah

anita

anita - Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice

thanks Sarah! this was actually taken after I cried and whimpered for like an hour ;)

Viewing: 1-8 of 8