Gilpin's N. ridge

Gilpin's N. ridge

Gilpin Peak's north ridge is center-frame in this picture, and most of the route Erin and I used shows up here. The rugged subpeaks on the far right are known as The Block Tops, and they lie along the ridge between Gilpin and Dallas Peak. August 7, 2005
RyanS
on Oct 25, 2005 2:51 pm
Image ID: 132659

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-5 of 5
seth@LOKI

seth@LOKI - Aug 4, 2006 8:58 pm - Voted 9/10

Thanks Ryan and Erin

The Garrret "Green" book only describes the nasty looking ridge between Emma. This will combine well with Sneffels IF the weather holds!

RyanS

RyanS - Aug 7, 2006 4:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Thanks Ryan and Erin

Cool, Seth, good luck on the climb! Are you taking Sneffels' SW ridge?

Don't forget to vote when you leave comments! :) They only take one click and they help make the site go 'round.

seth@LOKI

seth@LOKI - Aug 7, 2006 11:20 pm - Voted 9/10

ummmh...where do I vote?

plus, my vote probably won't carry much weight yet. I do thank you as you have providied me with useful information. I plugged SP in my gjfreepress.com (print only this time) article on this Sneffels climb. I ma curios to know if Grand Junction boost with any SP's in the near future?
The weather and time didn't allow me to go for Gilpin this time. I did get T.O. down lst week though! That was a cool one but I'm not sure worth the trip from PA.

Perhaps next time you are out I'll bring a rope and WE will for Dallas? (Or something fun, you seem pretty savvy.) Let me know on the vote thing, though... my curiosty will probably get me there soon.
Thanks.

seth@LOKI

seth@LOKI - Aug 7, 2006 11:33 pm - Voted 9/10

I think I voted.

Do I touch on the little boxes and then it tells me 9/10 or what ever I choose? think I got it. Not that intuitive but fine.

RyanS

RyanS - Aug 8, 2006 1:11 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: I think I voted.

Yup, you figured it out! Thank you for the vote.

What were you wondering about Grand Junction? Couldn't figure that out.

Unfortunately, it'll be a while before I'm back in Colorado for a climb.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5