Viewing: 1-9 of 9
mpbro

mpbro - Jan 18, 2002 3:47 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice concise page, Brian.

Rahel Maria Liu

Rahel Maria Liu - Jan 19, 2002 11:54 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hi Brian,

great page! But does there exist only this one trail you described? In this case, please write it explicitly, otherwise, please tell us something in general about other trails/routes. And maybe you could make the links on the main page work .... it simply looks nicer.

Regards, Rahel

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Feb 13, 2002 5:13 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks, Rahel. I'll try to follow up and include that info. It is the only trail I am aware of in the area to the summit. I'll also try to add the links (I only figured out how to do this recently after re-reading the FAQ). Thanks for your comments and vote.

rpc

rpc - Mar 27, 2003 11:01 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

....Brian, how about including a section here, say like "Hotties That Frequent This Mountain" :)!

nice job.

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Mar 27, 2003 12:16 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I'll also include the section "And the hairy, smelly knife-toting Men that Scare them Away". :- ) Thanks for the vote.

rpc

rpc - May 24, 2005 6:10 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Damn - I need a beat down for this corny sh.. humor of mine!



:)



Still - nice page man.

Just takin' a stroll down memory lane...

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - May 25, 2005 3:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Ha ha, thanks for the re-visit. Where are you off to for the long weekend? Utah again?

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Apr 28, 2003 9:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hotties that frequent the mountain? Sounds like a cool special section to me!

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - May 1, 2003 1:08 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Inside joke between Radek and me. I talked to an attractive young woman on the mountain one time but it was after I had climbed this and fallen in mud and snow and was a mess, had a goatee at the time, looked scary, had a big knife on my hipbelt. She just looked scared to see me and thankful that she had a large dog with her. Was kinda funny. My luck with women! :- )

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'Henline Mountain' main page