Hocharn (3.254 m) - Summit view to the west
The summit view from Hocharn (3.254 m) to the west and north-west.
All the celebrities of the Glockner group lined in a row:
- Grossglockner and Glocknerwand
- Johannisberg (with Fuscherkarkopf and Sonnenwelleck in the foreground)
- Grosser Baerenkopf and Hohe Dock
- Klockerin, Vorderer Bratschenkopf and Hinterer Bratschenkopf
- Grosses Wiesbachhorn and Kleines Wiesbachhorn
(from left to right).
The ridge in the foreground includes some of the 3.000m peaks of the Goldberg group:
(from near to far).
- Click to enlarge picture -
I especially enjoyed the view to Grosses Wiesbachhorn (3.564 m), because I've been on this summit 2 weeks ago.
8 a.m., 22nd of July 2007 by Herbert