Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Dean

Dean - Aug 23, 2009 8:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Congratulations

I sure have to agree, Ibapah is my favorite cohp as well. What an amazing area. So to you and your son, please accept my congratulations and I admire greatly that you were able to do this quest with your son, something I'm sure that he'll remember for a lifetime. Way to go. PM me you with you & your son's first names and I'll get this information to the cohp webmaster and also add your names to the list on the SP Utah cohp page.

rharris

rharris - Aug 23, 2009 8:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Congratulations

Thanks Dean. It is a good feeling to be finished. This SP page, and your excellent contributions to it, sure made things a lot easier along the way.

KirtDavis

KirtDavis - Aug 23, 2009 11:51 pm - Voted 10/10

Way To Go!

With four peaks to go, I should be done this year.
My son has tagged along on four of them as well.
Cant wait to take him on the journeys.

What is next for you two? Ultra Prominent Peaks? State Highpoints?

Again, Congrats!

rharris

rharris - Aug 24, 2009 11:45 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Way To Go!

Thanks! I had read some of your trip reports and noticed that you are hiking some of these mountains with your son. Best of luck to the both of you. As for us, we are not sure what is next for us, it's still a matter of debate, but I am sure we will find something to climb!

surgent

surgent - Aug 24, 2009 11:37 am - Voted 10/10

Congrats

Great story, and congratulations to you and your son. Ibapah is a great hike and one of my all-time favorites.

rharris

rharris - Aug 24, 2009 11:47 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Congrats

Thanks! Your page on the UT COHPs over at surgent.net was also very helpful to us on several occasions. Your trip report about hiking Ibapah with the folks from ABQ was great!

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Ibapah Peak: A West Desert Delight' main page