Iceland 2005 Comments

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Boydie

Boydie - Sep 24, 2007 8:57 am - Voted 10/10

Nice Album

Iceland looks like a very beautiful place. You must have enjoyed your 2 weeks there.

Nanuls

Nanuls - Sep 24, 2007 9:53 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice Album

Thanks, it was an amazing country unlike any other I've ever been to. Someday I hope to go back and visit the north of the island, but I'm going to need to do a lot of saving before I can get to that point again.

munroitis

munroitis - Oct 2, 2007 5:27 pm - Voted 10/10

Cheers Nanuls

Iceland was on my list in 2006, but instead we went to Morroco on grounds of cost. Your album might just rekindle my plans.

Thanks.

Chris

Nanuls

Nanuls - Oct 3, 2007 4:18 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Cheers Nanuls

Thanks very much, it really is an awesome place and I'd love to go back. I was lucky in 2005 to be awarded a scholarship to do a bit of research out there which paid for all my travel, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to afford it. Research didn't take too long and I spent the rest of the time traveling. I highly recommend a trip out there, the landscape is like nothing I've seen before and since, and if you can do things cheaply (I just lived off rice) it's not too expensive.

Cheers
Dan

eric b

eric b - Oct 30, 2007 4:28 pm - Voted 10/10

nice post

you should get a job with the department of travel and tourism- not that I needed the push to go there but these pics sure help!

Nanuls

Nanuls - Nov 1, 2007 8:19 am - Hasn't voted

Re: nice post

Cheers Eric, it is an amazing place. I've got some more stuff to post, so stay tuned...

Andino

Andino - Mar 8, 2008 5:51 am - Voted 10/10

Is it...

expensive to rent a car there ?
Any treks or ascents you may recommend ?
Thanks.

Cheers,
antoine

Nanuls

Nanuls - Mar 8, 2008 9:55 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Is it...

Hi Antoine I've sent you a PM with a load of info. Your not going to like the price of renting a car...

SummitPost has actually got some pretty good pages on Icelandic mountains, I have a page myself on the Skaftafell National Park, and check out the submissions by Brian Jenkins, Arthur Digbee and Balazs Halmos they all have some great information on different mountains and areas.

Cheers
Dan

TyeDyeTwins

TyeDyeTwins - Oct 5, 2009 10:06 am - Voted 10/10

What a.......

What a beautiful album. Lots of great shots in there. Thanks for posting

Nanuls

Nanuls - Oct 6, 2009 4:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: What a.......

Thanks very much, it was a great holiday. If you haven't been I highly recommend it.

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'Iceland 2005' main page