Impressions from the Lechquellengebirge

Impressions from the Lechquellengebirge

Page Type Page Type: Album

Overview

This is a set of photos I took in the mountain group known as the Lechquellengebirge (the mountain range of the source of the Lech river), which is situated west of Lech am Arlberg (Vorarlberg, Western Austria). Quite like the mountains east of Lech, known as the Lechtal Alps, this is an area of extraordinary beauty and preserved nature. Most of the photos shown here are from a hike from the natural lake named Formarinsee over the Gehrengrat ridge to the artificial, but beautifully situated lake named Spullersee, but some were taken also on other occasions.


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-5 of 5
selinunte01

selinunte01 - Mar 22, 2010 5:50 pm - Voted 10/10

A nice and interesting

album of a not very well known region. You seem to know this range. Why not make an "area / range" SP page out of it ? There are enough good photos.
Cheers, Michael

selinunte01

selinunte01 - Mar 22, 2010 5:51 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: A nice and interesting

So silly of me, Gangolf did it already ........................... o.k. read first write then ;-)

EricChu

EricChu - Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: A nice and interesting

:-) Macht nichts - very kind of you all the same!
Lots of cheers,
Eric

lloyd

lloyd - Apr 4, 2010 7:34 pm - Voted 10/10

Great photos!

You have some amazing photos of the mountains that inspire me to come see them for myself.

EricChu

EricChu - Apr 4, 2010 8:00 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great photos!

That's wonderful, lloyd! Thanks very much!
Cheers,
Eric

Viewing: 1-5 of 5


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.