Jegihorn tour at 17-08-2006

Jegihorn tour at 17-08-2006

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Alpine Climbing

Via ferrata Jegihorn

When we where in Saas Fee this summer we made the fixed rope route to Jegihorn (3.206 m).
Take a look to the mountain "Jegihorn" and you´ll find my discription.

We had beautiful weather when we started but it was cold and windy.
Climbing makes much fun there because you have a really great view and you´re climbing at the south side of the mountain.

When we reached the top we enjoyed the view and had a big lunch with cheese, bacon and bread - it tastes great on the top of a mountain!!!

But as bad weather was coming and we saw that it was still raining at the Mattmark lake and Saas Fee we descended very fast. When we started driving back to Saas Fee it started to rain! What a luck!

I made this the second time - because it is really great: Ambitious, airy, good rock, great view and the sun behind you!

This mountain is recommendable!

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

JägihornAlbums