User Profile Image

User Profile Image

Climbing down from the summit on Mt. Athabasca
jmitch421
on Sep 16, 2008 2:39 pm
Image ID: 443462

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-6 of 6
jmitch421

jmitch421 - Jun 24, 2009 1:01 pm - Hasn't voted

Mt. Athabasca

Climbing down from the summit on Athabasca.

Bill Kerr

Bill Kerr - Jun 24, 2009 4:52 pm - Voted 10/10

Mt. Athabasca

This is from your trip last summer - Aug/08?
Do you have any more?

Bill

Bill Kerr

Bill Kerr - Jun 24, 2009 5:30 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Mt. Athabasca

Also always good to label the picture, attach it to correct mountain, date it and provide some context.
ie "Summit ridge of Athabasca from NW end of ridge which is where the Silverhorn, N glacier ramp route and AA col route all meet. Aug/08"

jmitch421

jmitch421 - Jun 30, 2009 6:57 pm - Hasn't voted

Re:Re: Mt. Athabasca

Yes this is from the trip last Sept 08 .. i was trying to label it but im not too familiar with the site and how to do things.

I will try to update it soon .. Im actually going to climb Cerro Chirripo in Costa Rica Tomorrow! So i will post some pics of that soon too.

Again thanks for the advice last year.

jmitch421

jmitch421 - Jun 30, 2009 7:00 pm - Hasn't voted

Re:Re: Mt. Athabasca

I have a lot of pictures actually of the trip to Athabasca and some from hiking up to Abbott Pass Hut and in other spots too .. I will try to post them soon.. how do i label the pictures once they are already uploaded?

Bill Kerr

Bill Kerr - Jun 30, 2009 10:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Re:Re: Mt. Athabasca

Sign in and go to the picture. There will be a orange band across the top of the page with editing commands. Edit page to add a label/name and caption/text below the picture. There is also an attach function to attach the picture to a mountain, album or trip report.
Simplest idea is go to "create a page" at top by your name and make an album. Then "add image" for each picture.

Have fun in Costa Rica.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6