Happy on the Summit of Rainier

Happy on the Summit of Rainier

Taken July 8, 2012 on the summit of Mount Rainier. Photo by Eric Darsow. My hand was quite cold considering the winds and all. I had little choice for the photograph. We spent very little time on the summit due to how windy it was.
Josh Lewis
on Apr 21, 2013 3:18 am
Image Type(s): Hiking
Image ID: 847045

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-8 of 8
PAROFES

PAROFES - Apr 21, 2013 4:49 pm - Voted 10/10

Okay

Much better!
Question, how did you correct the photo without uploading again???

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Apr 21, 2013 4:52 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Okay

Go to the photo page, click edit, go to browse, select your pic, hit submit. Literally as simple as uploading it in the first place (except minus the description and title). The medium sized one should be corrected within the hour (processing needs to take place). The original gets corrected instantly. I appreciate you letting me know about the slanted angle.

PAROFES

PAROFES - Apr 21, 2013 5:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Okay

Damn!!!
And I am deleting allll my photos, working on them again, and then re-uploading. (around 120 to go)
:/
Look at my last crazyness done with the Lanin panorama (last photo uploaded).
I gave up a POTW for it to be better.
In fact, I already deleted 12 POTD and 7 POTW ahahahahha....

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Okay

Trust me, your not the only one who has done this. There are lots of little things people don't know about SummitPost. Well at least those photos had their moment in history on the frontpage which can never be lost. All that's lost are the votes. But with patience and good planning those too can return (some what).

PAROFES

PAROFES - Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Okay

Actually I don't think most of them will return to the previous position and I don't mind.
I am doing that because when I uploaded my photos I didn't knew how to fix simple problems, and I learned that in march 2012.
So, I start to erase all of them and uploading with a better edition.
Sometimes I do what I did with this shot of Lanin, I leave the old version online for a few days so people can see the big difference. And I know it wont be a POTW again and I don't give a rats ass hehehe...
All I care now is my health man!
And the final objective is: People, other SPers to like the photo, that's all!
:)
Cheers!
Paulo

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Apr 21, 2013 7:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Okay

Your photo scores ain't so bad, your lowest one in your top 27 had 32 votes. That's pretty good. I have a few of my best shots not even in the top 27 gallery. No biggie, someone will see them some day and appreciate them.

Notice in my last comment I said (somewhat) about vote recovery. ;-) When I say patience, I mean years of waiting.

Stay strong, and take care.

PAROFES

PAROFES - Apr 22, 2013 7:36 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Okay

Trust me, I really don't care nowadays..he
:)
If it has one single vote, it was worth the trouble.
Cheers!

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Apr 22, 2013 1:30 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Okay

That's good.

Viewing: 1-8 of 8