Kiger Gorge with the KigerMann highpoint on the distant ridge just before the U notch. 30 June 2007


Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-1 of 1

calebEOC - Jul 19, 2007 7:33 pm - Voted 10/10

I think that is called...

Simply "The Notch". I believe it had some historical importance but I cant remember what it was at the moment. Thats definitely a grand view from the Kiger Overlook, nice page Dennis.
added 01/31/09:
The book Great Basin Country calls the U-Notch "Big Nick".

Viewing: 1-1 of 1