Viewing: 1-6 of 6
visentin

visentin - Oct 26, 2011 4:44 am - Voted 10/10

Gavarnie

There is also a sub-area called Cirque de Gavarnie, I think it deserves being there too ! :)
And thanks for this page "towering" quality summits :) Any others on the to-do list ?
ps: Gangolf started posting pics too.

selinunte01

selinunte01 - Oct 26, 2011 6:57 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Gavarnie

Funny thing, I did attach the page to Gavarnie page, too, but obviously something went wrong with that. Did it again now.
The to do list shows a route description to Col d´Hospitalet and an easy subsummit of Pic des Tourettes. Maybe I write something about La Munia and Pic de Néouvielle but I´m not sure about that. Actually there are 6 alpine summits waiting in line .... 3 of them within an area/range which is not on SP. I´m working on that, too ............. :-)

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Nov 1, 2011 4:03 am - Voted 10/10

thanks

...for this good page. I have a lot of peaks to write in Pyrenees and the help is welcome. I'll write some day Espalda de Marboré and Picos de la Cascada to complete the full line of the ridge in SP.

Note: you must attach also the peak to the area Pirineos: Ordesa-Monte Perdido.

selinunte01

selinunte01 - Nov 1, 2011 8:24 am - Hasn't voted

Re: thanks

Thank you for the comment and the vote.
You are right, La Torre has to be attached to Ordesa, too, I´ll do that.
A page for Espalda/Epaule and the Picos de la Cascada would be great to complete the whole round of Gavarnie peaks.
Happy climbing, Michael

Rick B

Rick B - Feb 3, 2012 11:20 am - Voted 10/10

Good page

Lots of information and pictures. Thanks for the nice work!

Cheers,

Rick

selinunte01

selinunte01 - Feb 4, 2012 12:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good page

Thanks for visiting my "Pyrénées section" and for the vote, Michael

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'La Tour / La Torre' main page