Liberty Cap and NE gully

Also one of the many ducks to help guide the way.


Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Lukas Kunze

Lukas Kunze - Apr 12, 2007 1:02 pm - Hasn't voted


Is this little stone pile in front called duck? Because I always wondered what' s their name in english. In Germany/Austria they are called "Steinmanndl"...


metasyn11 - Apr 14, 2007 12:56 pm - Hasn't voted


Some call them ducks, larger ones can be called cairns. 'Pile of intentionally-placed stones' works too..

Viewing: 1-2 of 2