Looking down into the part of...

Looking down into the part of...

Looking down into the part of the ridge that looks like a large bit was taken out of it at an overhung wall. Looks like some nice cracks there to be climbed. I guess the limestone breaks too easily to protect. Bummer, eh?
Brian Jenkins
on Apr 21, 2004 9:34 pm
Image ID: 50571

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Apr 22, 2004 11:19 am - Voted 10/10

Nice shots

So what brought you down to Texas? Visiting some friends? How's it going?

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Apr 22, 2004 1:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice shots

A buddy of mine who I used to work with moved there in December. Seemed like a good time to visit him, to get out of the Cascade rain/gloom in April and to bag a few peaks. We also hit Carlsbad Caverns.



Going good, was going to hit Vantage again this weekend but may have to work instead. Will be at City of Rocks Memorial Day weekend, then hope to start hitting those North Cascades (Shuksan in June). How about you? The hair growing back at all or is the Mr. Clean look going to be permanent? :- )

Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Apr 22, 2004 1:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice shots

Things are good. Hurt my ankle a bit in Leavenworth last Saturday, but it's healing fast. Taking it easy this weekend, but probably something in the Stuart Range next weekend. Fred and I are planning on giving the North Face of Athabasca a try next month. I'm really looking forward to that one.



Yep, still Mr. Clean. :-)

Klenke

Klenke - Apr 22, 2004 2:24 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice shots

"...but probably something in the Stuart Range next weekend." Hey, me too.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4