Mifes Comments

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
hortigoza

hortigoza - Feb 3, 2006 3:14 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

1 ) Any fees or tax to pay to climb? How much?

A: Yes, about 1$ for each permission

2 ) Mountain conditions? Trail conditions...

A: The trail and mountain conditions is described in "Route from mucubaji lagoon" link

3 ) Where is the campsite? which is the best place to camping?

A: Same as above



Greeting

John Climber

John Climber - Feb 3, 2006 6:26 pm - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

I agree with marcelonatural. It's a nice start, but it needs more info (surely at the Main Page). The route descripion from Mucubaji Lagoon is better. It all needs more and better photos (if you have them...) and info about cartography, weater info links, ....much more descriptive and extensive info in general. Then I will upgrade my vote!

hortigoza

hortigoza - Feb 3, 2006 7:02 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Sorry if i don't have better photos, but i'm planning one more trip to mucuñuque at the end of the month, surely i will update the site with better photos, also, the main page info.



Thanks for the tips

John Climber

John Climber - Feb 3, 2006 7:43 pm - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

hortigoza,



Don't be sorry. You will work on your page. That's very good. Some more photos will be a good improvement. You will notice that SP is an stimulant to go to the mountains to get the info you need for your pages. Keep in contact when you add those improvements!! ;-)

Scott

Scott - Feb 6, 2006 12:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

A little more detail of getting to the trailhead (bus?) would make me give this 4-stars. I will be checking back. Keep up the good work.

hortigoza

hortigoza - Feb 6, 2006 5:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Upgraded, Thanks for you support

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Mifes' main page