Moab Rim Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Dan the Jones

Dan the Jones - Dec 16, 2008 3:25 pm Date Climbed: Apr 15, 2005

I believe so  Sucess!

In Moab for a few days after completing the San Juan Hut Traverse via Mtn. Bike. The top of this trail has a playground for mountain bikes, including the finger and so forth.

Scott

Scott - Oct 17, 2007 10:46 am

Several times

I've been there several times. First time was December 82 or January 83 up the steep jeep track.

Peak 5212 January 15 2022: Kessler and I had planned to go technical climbing and canyoneering today, but we arrived at the area only to see that we forgot the box which had EVERYTHING in it.  We drove back to town (Moab) and bought a small daughter pack and headed for Peak 5212, which was on my list to do sometime.

We hiked up the the Moab Rim Trail and headed south, finding several petroglyph panels. We then found a route up to the peak.  It was a little more challenging than expected, but mostly since we got a late start and didn't bother looking for too many bypasses around the harder sections.

The views from the top were fantastic, but since it was late (and windy too), we only spent a short time on top before heading back down.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Moab Rim' main page