Mojstrovka

Mojstrovka

Mojstrovka Foto Claudio Costerni n.051008-083625
claudioNC
on Oct 8, 2008 11:12 pm
Image Type(s): Scenery
Image ID: 451323

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-11 of 11
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 10, 2008 12:05 pm - Voted 10/10

Bravo Maestro!

My compliments once more!

claudioNC

claudioNC - Oct 10, 2008 4:22 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Bravo Maestro!

Hvàaala Vid! ...Danke! :) Have you seen before so much snow at the begining of october?

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 10, 2008 4:31 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Bravo Maestro!

Does n.051008 mean October 5th, 2008? Yes, this year snow fell early, but I remember September 2002, when we went on Vrtaško Sleme and there was quite some snow even earlier than this year.
Ciao!
Vid

claudioNC

claudioNC - Oct 10, 2008 6:24 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Bravo Maestro! Numbers...

Yes the first part of the number is the date, the second is made using the files numbers of picts used, first/last. If, for example, the number is 621537, these mean that the first pict was ---6215 and the last ---6237. Perhaps 23 files, not always I use all. If the panoramic is made with more than 100 picts, the number is made of 8 digit, as 85798868: first 8579, last 8868.

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 13, 2008 2:13 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Bravo Maestro! Numbers...

Uh, you do a picture with so many original files? That's unusual. I thought HDR is usually made of up to 5 pictures and a panorama till you get around 360 degrees. It must be a very hard work to handle all that. But results are exceptional!

Ciao, Vid

claudioNC

claudioNC - Oct 14, 2008 9:18 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Bravo Maestro! Numbers...

That's unusual? That's absolutely mad when always, as a rule is made, Vid, belive me!
Do you know where to read instructions about "PHOTO OF THE HOUR"? Do you know how it work this game? ... and how to attach to the PHOTO OF THE HOUR main page?
Ciaooo
Claudio

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 14, 2008 12:16 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Bravo Maestro! Numbers...

Claudio,

photo of the hour was once also displayed on the title page of SummitPost. It was simply the photo, which got the highest vote each hour. As this competition of receiving votes was considered unwanted, Photo of the Hour was removed from the front page. But I think that the program still calculates it and each hour one photo is attached to the Photo of the Hour page, which makes no sense. I allways detach my pictures if it happens to be there, because I like more that they are attached to mountain pages.

Ciao!
Vid

claudioNC

claudioNC - Oct 14, 2008 2:51 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Bravo Maestro! Numbers...

Grazie Vid!! Ciao

nikolai79

nikolai79 - Nov 5, 2008 9:04 pm - Voted 10/10

Amazing

I´m a beginer on phography so I can´t imagine how can you take this picture having the sun in front of you... It seens to be really difficult.

I have read in some comment you posted that you use PS or another similar software to get a best result (the limitations of technology...). Only an artist can use this programs to produce this kind of pictures.

It´s a pleasure to see your pics. Thanks a lot.

claudioNC

claudioNC - Nov 6, 2008 9:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Amazing

Hi Nikolai, here, in this point, it was not a so difficult condition. Do you see the sun? It is only a little part of it. Yes the sun is the sun and also a small piece of it have dazzling light, but behind the trees and with a good, not too much flaring lens, it is possible to make a picture like this without other techniques and postproductions.
Many, many thanks for your nice comments!
Ciao
Claudio

nikolai79

nikolai79 - Nov 7, 2008 12:28 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Amazing

Thanks for your explanation. I have a lot of things to learn.

Regards from Spain

Viewing: 1-11 of 11