Mount Little Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Nefsek

Nefsek - Sep 2, 2013 9:51 pm Date Climbed: Jul 28, 2012

Great Climb  Sucess!

Summited from Colgan Hut on a rainy, blustery day in 2012.

Enapai

Enapai - Aug 18, 2013 9:49 pm Date Climbed: Aug 8, 2013

Route Climbed: Schiesser Ledges to Hut then Normal Route up the ridge  Sucess!

Successfully summitted from the hut. Great views - t-storms to the east and west, but bright sunshine in the Lake Louise and Moraine Lake area.

Summit was completed 112 years after my great, great grandfather George T. Little was part of the party that made the first recorded ascent in July 1901. The mountain is named on his behalf. My brother joined me for the ascent.

We were guided by Mark Stewart of Cirrus Mountain Guides (highly recommended).

Did Bowlen (also first ascent by George Little's part in July 1901) on the way out the next day.

Old School WB

Old School WB - Mar 28, 2012 4:23 pm Date Climbed: Aug 16, 2002

Fay, Bowden, Little  Sucess!

Went from highway, up North Face/West Ridge of Mt. Fay, back to the hut. Next day climbed Bowlen and Little and headed out for beers and burgers at the Post Hotel. Good two days with M. Siddles.

setrent - Sep 4, 2007 12:20 am Date Climbed: Aug 22, 2007

NW Ridge  Sucess!

A great scramble near the hut. Reccomended, a lot of fun.

William Marler

William Marler - Sep 14, 2004 12:27 pm

Route Climbed: Northwest ridge Date Climbed: August 23, 2004  Sucess!

Fun day, at least we got a summit on a day with bad conditions. No view unfortunately. Returned via the Perrin route to Moraine Lake the same day. William Marler with J. D. Miller and James Blench.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Mount Little' main page