Welcome to SP. If you are still working on this page, I'd put UNDER CONSTRUCTION near the top, so the page doesn't get deleted.
You need some photos, and you're missing the decimals in your topos. I'll change my vote later.
Yep...needs a little polish. Good start, though. I'll up my vote if you can flesh it out a little. How about info on the Stone Canyon Trail?
Welcome to SP. Not a bad start, but some improvements are needed. Here are a few suggestions:
- Getting there is for road directions, not routes. Please add detailed directions to the trailhead(s) in this section.
- Add the route info as a route page or pages. You can add it in the main area, but I think it's easier to just add route pages. That's what the function is for. Personally, this is the most important part. You already have good info for routes - just flesh it out a little. Route photos and TOPOs are great.
- Add a little more to the intro.
- Check grammar and spelling.
- Add hyperlinks for your web links. See the FAQ. It makes it really easy. Just cut and paste their examples.
- More photos would be great.
Again, welcome to SP and thanks for adding this mountain.
I just adopted and finished a complete overhaul of this page. So comments and scores should hopefully be more favorable going forward.