Mount Scenery Comments

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
mpbro

mpbro - Jul 18, 2002 8:10 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hey Mark,



Rock on! The updates look great. I showed it to my wife and she would like to see Saba, as would I! One last thing: could you remove the line breaks in the text? Also, I'd like to see your vacation written up as a SP trip report, if you have the time.



Thanks...




Interesting page, and a nice start. Here are a few suggestions:



1) Where is Saba? I've heard of some other Netherlands Antilles Islands, but not this one. Some background info on the island would be nice. I see you provided a link, but a sentence or two on the main page wouldn't hurt.



2) What can you see from the top? Why should I climb it? Is the trail a simple walk-up, or is there some scrambling or climbing required.



3) Is it difficult to get to the town of Windwardside?



4) You say no camping, so where can I stay overnight?



5) You can use the "attach/delete photos" option when you "edit" the page to spice up the front page a bit.



I voted you a little low, in the hopes that you'd come back and really make this a cool page. You write well and this is an exotic destination! When you've made some changes, just reply to this message and I'll upgrade my vote.



Nice job,

MOrgan

Johan Heersink

Johan Heersink - Feb 3, 2004 4:50 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Saba volcano is a pretty big mountain with several interesting nature aspects: It would be good to add more information to this page.

Scott

Scott - May 10, 2004 9:36 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page, but needs many more details.



Also, this page needs some serious updating.



Edit: Maintainer is long gone and the page should be adopted.

Pulsar

Pulsar - Feb 8, 2006 4:07 pm - Voted 9/10

Untitled Comment

Where is the maintainer? Dead or busy with another hobby

Pulsar

Pulsar - Feb 21, 2006 10:03 am - Voted 9/10

Re: Mount Scenery adopted

You're a good babysitter. I would certainly trust you with my kids. Keep working on it.

Proterra

Proterra - Feb 18, 2006 8:02 am - Voted 8/10

good one

Nice update, raised my vote accordingly. minor glitch: the overview section is overlapping the table of contents. (maybe just a FF thing, dunno)

Proterra

Proterra - Feb 18, 2006 10:43 am - Voted 8/10

Re: good one

FF = Mozilla Firefox, i'm using a laptop with a 16MB generic graphics card, screen resolution is 1024 by 768, and the browser i'm running is Mozilla Firefox 1.51
I'll fire up IE, and get back to you about that later.

Cheers,
Clint

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Mount Scenery' main page