Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - May 8, 2011 9:56 am - Voted 10/10

Nice to see you back

I saw in the forum that you'd had an injury. I hope you've recovered well and that you will have a great mountain season ahead of you!

Dean

Dean - May 8, 2011 11:22 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice to see you back

Thanks Bob for your comments, I did get an injured leg back in Feb on a nevada peak, but I'm happy to report that it only sidelined me for a couple months. I'm getting back out there.

MoapaPk

MoapaPk - May 8, 2011 7:58 pm - Voted 10/10

Tikabboo too!

Good to do Tikaboo from the common saddle. The terrain on the way in is rhyolitic domes with Amerind remnants.

Dean

Dean - May 9, 2011 11:21 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Tikabboo too!

It sure makes sense to do both of them from that saddle as you did. I doubt many people have done both of them since Tikaboo seems to be the main reason people go up there. I found your page on your visit and after seeing it, wish we had done Tikaboo as well.

Castlereagh

Castlereagh - Jun 8, 2011 11:51 pm - Voted 10/10

Alamo

There's a great Mexican Restaurant in that town, just opened a few months ago...Carlo's Restaurant, or something similar, was the name. It's a block or two off the main highway (to the west). Food is so very delicious.

Dean

Dean - Jun 9, 2011 7:08 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Alamo

We ate there after picking off Irish Peak but they were out of almost everything and we didn't fare as well.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Badger Mountain (NV)' main page