Benign Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
chugach mtn boy

chugach mtn boy - Aug 5, 2012 2:40 am - Voted 10/10

Nice start

This would be a good peak to add, Laron--one of the Eklutna giants. You'll need some pictures. I looked over my stash and it looks like I don't have a single shot of Benign from any angle, so hopefully you have some you can add--if not, SteveGruhn can probably point you to a source or two.

Laron

Laron - Aug 6, 2012 12:30 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice start

Thanks for the encouragement. I'd like to add a few more Eklutna giants and such. I just need to figure out the picture posting thing. I've got lots of photos. Any suggestions?

chugach mtn boy

chugach mtn boy - Aug 6, 2012 11:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice start

Hmmm. I'm pretty basic at this--I just do the following:
1. I look at the page as it displays for everybody and say "I'd like a picture on the right next to this text"
2. Then I go into "edit page" mode using the yellow toolbar
3. Then I put the cursor in front of the text where I wanted that picture
4. Then above the box for that text, I hit the button for "insert image"
5. Then I just follow the directions. Usually you want the "medium" size. And you'll have to type in a caption (it won't pick up the caption you put on the photo when you originally loaded it). To find the photo you want, use the search box at the bottom and be sure to check "search my images only".
6. Then I click submit at the bottom of the edit page
7. Then I look at what comes up. If it's weird, I tweak the location in the text. For example, often you have to put a cursor right after all the html gobbledegook that appeared when you inserted the photo (after the close bracket) and hit "return".
If you have trouble, private message me and I'll give you a phone number and we'll talk.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Benign Peak' main page