Viewing: 1-14 of 14
rgreene

rgreene - Oct 14, 2003 9:36 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

I like your He Devil picture, you should make that one the signature picture for the front of the main page!

Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Oct 14, 2003 10:45 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very nice.

Klenke

Klenke - Aug 16, 2004 10:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

"Needs lots of work and an adoption."



Both of these have been taken care of so what's with the zero-star vote, ya ninny?

Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Aug 16, 2004 10:41 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Ha ha. Page looks good. Thanks for improving it.

gacland - Oct 14, 2003 4:31 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Great start. Keep up the good work. Try to get that pic of He Devil on the front page. I've been really intersted in this area since I saw it on my way to the Wallowas in '99, but haven't had a chance to get there. Some more info of the entire Seven Devils area would be great. Thanks again.

Klenke

Klenke - Aug 16, 2004 10:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I have taken over this page from Simon. You may now find the improvements to your liking.



Note also that my partner and I have added pages for other peaks in the Seven Devils: Tower of Babel, The Ogre & The Goblin, Devils Throne, and Twin Imps.

Scott

Scott - Apr 19, 2004 12:18 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Looks good. Keep working on the page.

hgrapid

hgrapid - Aug 16, 2004 7:12 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

You still need some work on updating the page, but you can borrow from your other pages in the region. Maybe you can suggest this area as part of related mountains, since you've done so many of them.

rpc

rpc - Aug 16, 2004 8:04 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Come on Paul, hurry up - update the page already!!!





...vote of confidence!



:)

Klenke

Klenke - Aug 17, 2004 1:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

No need to pee in your pants. The He Devil/She Devil commode is now open for business. :)

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Aug 17, 2004 9:17 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

A Klenke page with less than four stars? But wait, it's been adopted! Good job! I only wonder why the colours of your and Martin's pictures differ so much though taken on two consecutive days.

mrh

mrh - Sep 23, 2004 7:30 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page. Hey I think I met you and that Cash guy on the summit of She Devil. Good to read how the rest of your trip went. I was that old guy with the big green pack.

mrh

mrh - Sep 24, 2004 11:57 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

After I left She Devil, I worked my way over to the Tower of Babel and took the quick way to the top. I looked all over for a register and couldn't find one either. After that I descended to Upper Cannon Lake, making some wrong choices about a route and ended up on my most difficult rocks of the day. From there I proceeded down to the trail at the lower Cannon Lake and headed out, hiking the last quarter mile in the dark.



Being a botany bozo I like to make species lists for all the mountain tops I climb, which takes time so I don't move very fast through the peaks. I returned the next week to photograph some unsual plants in the saddle between She Devil and The Ogre and was pleased to not see another soul the entire time. As you probably recall, the week before there were people all over the place. Not sure why the difference. Might bump into you again out there some day.

AlphaZeus - Jul 8, 2005 6:25 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page, you really make me want to climb these mountains!

Viewing: 1-14 of 14
Return to 'He Devil / She Devil' main page