Mt. Rainier Trip

Mt. Rainier Trip

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Alpine Climbing

North West Trip (Rainier)

During my stay in Vancouver Washington, I climbed Mt. Rainier with my friend and Uncle. We had a great time hanging out and enjoying the out doors. It was a 5 day trip toltal, and my first real multi-day alpine climb up a more serious mountain. We went up the Emmons Glacier route and fortunately, our group experienced no mishaps. I wish I could say the same for everyone on the same route as us. Our trip was from July 27th-31st, summer of 2009.

Enjoy the photos, and feel free to comment, and ask questions!

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
silversummit

silversummit - Nov 29, 2009 9:48 am - Voted 10/10

Congratulations on your success!

I saw Rainier for the first time this past August and watched groups heading up to Muir and the summit. It is an impressive mountain! Your album helped me picture everything I saw and have read about Rainier!

Good luck in your future hikes and climbs!

Hotoven

Hotoven - Nov 29, 2009 11:23 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Congratulations on your success!

Thanks so much for your comment, I love it when others take interest in others adventures! I had a blast and really learned a lot. Stay tuned for more photos from the same trip.

Rainier is so much better in person and I'm glad you got to experience it close up and be able to appreciate it more that way!

Winters almost here, gear up for the snow and have a good one!

Viewing: 1-2 of 2