My 2013 Idaho Photos

My 2013 Idaho Photos

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking, Scenery

My 2013 Idaho Photos

We drove up though Mackay to see the Lost River Mountains in Idaho, and then stayed three nights in Stanley.  There was a lot of smoke from all of the fires to the west, but Johnny and I were able to squeeze in a hike of Thompson Peak just before another fire started which caused the Redfish Lake area to be closed off for the remainder of our stay while fire crews attempted to get it under control.  As a result of this, we didn't get to hike up along Redfish Lake Creek, but did get to see Stanley Lake, Alturas Lake, and Pettit Lake in the Sawtooths.  The only family hike we did was Fourth of July Lake in the White Cloud Mountains on our way back home, but overall I was impressed with the area around Stanley (especially the Sawtooths), and hope to come back sometime.

I put together a slideshow of my pictures here.

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.