North Face Comments

Viewing: 1-1 of 1

reboyles - Jun 19, 2011 11:35 am - Voted 8/10

NF Traverse?

There is some confusion about this route in that it is called the North Face here on Summit Post where in Tom's (Lopez) book it is called both the Standard and the North Face Traverse. All three routes are the same and all traverse the steep ramp below the summit pyramid from where there are a couple of different finishes depending upon the conditions.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Return to 'North Face' main page