1) There is no mention of ascents via Cedar Creek Trail, west of the mountain. It is an alternative for late Spring attempts while a lot of snow is still present.
2) The U.S. Forest Service link for trail conditions is no longer valid.
3) The driving directions to Wolf Creek Trailhead are vastly outdated. The distances and road names have changed. Here are the correct directions:
1) Head south through Winthrop along Highway 20.
2) Shortly after crossing a small bridge, turn right onto Twin Lakes Road.
3) After 1.3 miles, turn right onto Wolf Creek Road.
4) After 2.8 miles on Wolf Creek Road, turn left onto Left Fork Wolf Creek Road.
5) After 3.8 miles, the road forks. Veer left at the fork, continuing another 0.6 miles to the Wolf Creek Trailhead and large parking area.
Thanks Craig. Pasted verbatim. As for the various approaches, I intended to let others add routes. I guess I could mention that approach, but don't know enough about it to give any details.
I do not know much about that particular approach, either. But I now know of at least three well-known peakbaggers who have summited North Gardner Mountain via Cedar Creek Trail during the past few years. Perhaps just mentioning it in this section of the page will prompt others to investigate further, if they so desire.