Viewing: 1-4 of 4
runbyu1

runbyu1 - Sep 23, 2012 2:40 pm - Voted 8/10

Link to my trip report

You may want to include a link to my trip report to help people have a better understanding of this route and not make the same mistake I made yesterday. http://www.summitpost.org/getting-there-from-mill-b-lake-blanche/815742

PellucidWombat

PellucidWombat - Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Link to my trip report

Will do! It is a problem that I created these pages some time ago and no longer live in the area (I'm in CA now), so I appreciate updates or refinements to the route descriptions. I'm thinking of inviting locals to share or take over ownership of the pages to help keep them in better condition. Would you have any interest?

runbyu1

runbyu1 - Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm - Voted 8/10

Re: Link to my trip report

I might be willing to take over some pages on mountains that I am familiar with the routes, especially if I feel I can contribute anything beyond what you were able to. Thanks for all the work you've done!

PellucidWombat

PellucidWombat - Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Link to my trip report

Sounds good. Yes, if there are some like that, I'm happy to share or transfer ownership, as I want the pages kept in good order! Just let me know which ones whenever a route strikes you as like that. Naturally, I'll add you for this one. Also thanks for the photos for the NE Ridge route. Back in the days that I climbed it, I was still taking print photos and wasn't doing much photo annotation either, so I feel like some of my Wasatch pages are lacking in that respect.

For now I'll add you as administrator on any pages, but if you feel strongly about it or do a lot of revision, I'll happily transfer ownership to you and just remain on board in an admin/editor capacity.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'North Ridge/NE Face' main page