I'm waiting for the day when the rock tower
portion of North Six Shooter collapses and
falls down into a heap of rubble.
Then, I'll be able to climb it! And, the
money I save from NOT having to buy
climbing gear can be used to buy expensive
cheese and wine.
wow... Larry, that can't be so bad... perhaps we should plan to climb it together while it is standing. The south one should be pretty easy.
What I'm finding here on SP (and in Nature
itself) is the following conclusive evidence:
(1) The North face is always more challenging.
(2) The South is easier than the North.
(3) The North won the Civil War.
(4) The South is going to rise Again.
(5) The East and West are always neutral.
(6) I don't know how to climb a rock tower,
so what the hell am I worried about ???
(7) I think I'll buy some wine and cheese
anyway, and ponder this for a moment -
Wine sounds great! it may give you more courage, and perhaps after drinking a bottle of two you will feel like climbing a desert tower.