North Slopes

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 35.89800°N / 116.584°W
Additional Information Route Type: Class 2
Additional Information Time Required: Less than two hours
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


From the turn-out at Jubilee Pass.

Route Description


Pick any line and head up until you find yourself on the peak’s north ridge.

Once on the ridge, follow its crest a short distance south to the summit (or something close to it). Though appearing slightly shorter, the register and some miscellaneous human articles are found on a point 5 minutes’ hike to the west.

It’s that easy. Though the going is only class 2, you’ll notice the scree on the descent. It’s a bit tedious, though thankfully, extremely short.

Essential Gear


Shoes, socks, about a pint of water (okay, maybe a little more than that).
Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.