This is the first, emblematic, image you can see entering the Val Veny, just along the road, at Berrier.
On the left side there is the small and historical Sanctuary of Notre Dame de la Guérison, built in 1792 and destroyed in 1816 by the glacier (the only thing remained miraculously safe was the statue of the Madonna)
This small Church is worth to be visited as inside there are some pages of the Mont Blanc climbing history : the internal walls are full of photos of climbers dead on Mont Blanc and of the "ex voto" coming from the ones who got back ...
Page Scores range from 0% to 100%. The higher the score, the higher the perceived quality of the image. Score is not a simple average of votes, but takes into account the number of votes and the power of the voters.
For every object, a hit is registered each time the object's main page is viewed. A user's hits are the sum of all the hits on the objects he or she owns.