Now closed to visitors

This gate now stops everyone interested in Benton County's previous southern access route. You used to be able to drive just to the right of the gate and continue on to the end of the county road, another two miles further. Now the county road ends here and access has been stopped by the farmer who owns the land. Use the western approach from Sunnyside as outlined on the Washington County Highpoint page.
March 2007


Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2

Klenke - Feb 8, 2008 3:12 pm - Hasn't voted

Benton Cohp?

Dean, I'm not sure which WA Cohp this is. I think it's Benton County's. You should modify the caption to say which Cohp.


Dean - Feb 8, 2008 6:27 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Benton Cohp?

Done. Yes, it is Benton County. Bob & Duane went in from the west ok just this past summer.
They got permission from one of the landowners.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2